28 November 2010

"Gossip Girl"

Snooo~wyyy~!
It's a first snow in this year! Looks cute, but in a few days it will be only some wet dishwater :<
But I belive that there will be time for a better snow soon ^___^

Long time no see, but I have a excuse: I had a lot work at school, coz I had trial matura! It was a little difficult and a little nervous, but now all is behind me and I'm waiting curiously for results (^U^)

But the real excuse is that I totally madly fall in love... in a series "Gossip Girl"~♥♥♥
It's about rich, beautiful, highschool teens from Upper East Side of Manhattan. Full of intrigue and gossips, but also adorable expensive clothes, school uniforms (♥), love and friendships. And if that's all narrated by Gossip Girl, who placing on her popular blog all the news and gossips about the world of Manhattan elite.

Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) - is a beautiful Queen Bee of the Constance Billard School's social scene. She loves vendetta and lies. Is spoiled and usually has everything what she wants - doesn't tolerate failures. She is one of my fav characters ^^

Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively) - tall pretty blonde, best friend of Blair. She has behind her really wild past before which she tries to escape - not always with effect.

Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley) - lonely boy from Brooklyn, an outsider who becomes a part of the turbulent Manhattan scene, an aspiring writer and fairly straight-arrow guy with a good heart and morals.

From good girl who cared about what others think and tried to tap into the elites...
...to a rebellious teenager who is thinking the most about herself.

Jenny Humphrey (Taylor Momsen) - is Dan's younger sister, who desperately tries to become the next Queen Bee, a goal that makes her realize the true values of life. Totally my fav character. I think that she is undergoes the greatest transformation in the all series.

Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) - the richest teen in town. He have never parted with his limousine. Confident cockscomb who always says "I'm a Chuck Bass". A womanizer and party lover.

Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford) - the ideal for every girl. Handsome, sensitive, cute and rich. Typically, problems preserves for himself, but always knows that he has friends who he can always trust.

I hope that I encouraged you to see this series. Really worth!!
And wich ones are your favorite tv series?

"You know you love me.
XOXO, Gossip Girl"

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL !!!!!!!
    It was a book series before which I also read before watching the TV series but yeah~ both are heaps good ^-^'! My favourite characters are definitely Blair and Chuck <333 ! I'm not sure how much you've seen so I won't spoil it for you :D !

    At the moment, my favourite series are Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries^-^"

    ReplyDelete