16 November 2010

Hair bands♥

Hey~
One of my favorite accesories are hair bands ♥♥♥
I have them a lot and still buying new ones :D
This is my little collection:


Each of them are totally diffrent *^^*


Most of them are pink coz on the shop shelves those look for me the most tempting :pp
And this are my latest purchase:


Plush pink with big bow and floral with bow and lace~ Cuuuuute~♪!!

On the same day I bought also absolutely magnificent elastic band with pompons and Hello Kitty heads:

Isn't it's cute? ♥


And what are your favorite accesories?

Love Love,
Oami

5 comments:

  1. I love your hair bandss!
    I have quite a few headbands too but yours are so much more pink and cuter! I should take photos of some of mine one day ..and then I'll show you what I mean :3 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love headbands too and I have few but. . . My collection is more to hair clips! (o^O^o)♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replying your comment! (♥>w<♥)

    Thanks for the compliment! (^o^)
    I'm really glad you like the pixel cursor that I made! (^_~)*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww super cute collection!^^ I love your hairbands!:)

    ReplyDelete