9 November 2010

Rainy bows~

Hello everyone~!
Uh, my shaking hands -.- Whatever...
It was cold, rainy and terribly windy day~! My umbrella hardly robust (; n ;)
I done so so so much things today, so much I went, so much I settled - I fall from the feet! And before me is a lot things to do for tomorrow school~
11PM - wanna sleep~~~ v_____v

One of the things I done today is a visit in SH and purchase totally cute pink princesses shirt❤ I would love to show you, but at once unintentionally I threw it to washing so I can't made any picture. But be prepared, time will come :D

See yaaa~♪

3 comments:

  1. I love what you're wearing <3!
    It's so cute; and I love your umbrella <3!

    And your background image is so nice!
    Thanks for following my blog :) I'm following yours too because I think it's interesting so far ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you as well! (^O^) It's raining too here and I like rainy day hehehe! (^_~)


    I can't wait to see your cutie pinkie princess shirt!(^w^)♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. you such a cute outfit!^_^
    and I love the way you design your picture!^^

    ReplyDelete