20 January 2011

Fairy-Hime-Decora-Gyaru Calendar 2011~!

Long time no see~!

Christmas, New Year, illness, now winter Holidays - all of this makes me hopeless de-concentrated. I can't to learn, to work, to paint and to draw, to make a diploma from design, coz I don't remember how! Usually all what I do it's loosing time in facebook or watching serials on YT or some internet sides. All my friends are saying that I'm weird, coz they are always downloading all new episodes of their's series and I'm not.
For me a waste of time.
But the truth is that I'm too lazy to download :p This takes time, takes space on computer, my laptop doesn't work too well - only waste of time.

For some better organisation I bought for me a calendar for 2011 year. I chosen one of the smallest but still comfortable. Just a handy. I didn't like a wrapper, so I decided at once that I will somehow change it. But how?
I went to second-hand shop I bought totally amazing (and cheep) pajama bottoms in cute little stars.

Then on the home way I visited haberdashery and I left her with a touch of ribbons. And look how amazing efect it makes now! It's truly the cutest calendar I ever had: Fairy-Hime-Decora-Gyaru Calendar 2011~!

And some details:

 
 

Do You like it? (^w^)~
See ya, girls - don't forget to leave a comment :3


6 comments:

  1. Hello hun!^^ your blog is supper cute!and you are super cute too!^_^ thank you so much for visiting my blog!:) and this way i find out about your blog too :3 and became your follower!^^

    mwah~ takecare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks super cute >w<!!

    xoxo Moon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyouu ^^

    Yep, I wear falsies almost every day! Except when the weather is really bad outside and when I think my eyes need a break. My friends don't wear lashes and it's not common at all to wear falsies here, in the Netherlands. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so lovely! A great idea. *_*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made it look so soo cute!
    Absolutely love your decor on the diary <3 And haha I used to be like that >_< I used to only youtube/stream and not download but you can't always find everything on the stream sites T_T"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the first picture its very cute!
    the calendar design is very adorable!

    ReplyDelete