28 January 2011

New layout

Hi pretties~!
I decided to change layout in blog to something more spring and blossom *^^* What do you think?

I had a little problem with headline and it's not perfect, but not everything needs to be perfect (^.~)

***

Today I was creating and sending mini-portfolio to Edinburgh College of Art (Graphic Design) and I found a lot of old sketches♥
I'd like to show you some of my favs:

Design a logo for sushi bar.

"Zodiac" - graphic for t-shirt.
 
Also "Zodiac". (my fav number is 8 and it looks like infinity♥)

I LOVE owls~! And this one is my fav ever! *(^O^)*
 
Next unnormal owl. I can not draw a realistic owls but it is not disturb me to draw them unrealistic (^ _,^)

And this is an abstract design for a poster about myself.

Ok, enough~ Don't forget to leave a comment!
Luv ya all~♥

7 comments:

  1. your layout is very nice!^-^and nice pictures^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new layout! *-*
    And eee, your sketches are gorgeous <3 I really like the infinity looking one ~ And the first picture of the owl reminds of twitter for some reason! teheeh.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. youre new layout is super cute!
    and your draw very well, i hope you get accepted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice drawings and good work on your layout!

    http://purrincup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your drawings are so beautiful! I like the style how you are doing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oami~~ I missed you too! o(;A;)o Now I'm back so I'll post more~~ Please wait for my latest update okays?? XDXD


    Oh and your drawings are so amazing! I love the owl with headphone on its head! XDXD It looks so cute!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute layout =D!!
    and you draws so lovely!! i love the owl! hehe ^-^

    ReplyDelete