23 January 2011

Tutorial: too long clip-in?

Hi girls~!
Wanna know how to put on too long clip-in hairs without cuting? Enjoy the tutorial :3

Yesterday I was watching various internet sites which offer hair extensions (I'm  obsessed with long hairs *-*), and I remembered that I have 2 neon pink clip-in!

I totally forgot about them! But there is a problem, coz they are too long for me now and it looks totally fake :<

I haven't heart to cut them off so I made up what I could do with them~♥




Hahahahaha♪ Much better~ 8(^V^)8 but it's not that what I try to show U.

***
Separate the upper parts of hair, clip them to not bother.


Share clip-in for half of your head (they are usual very dense so it couldn't be a problem) but only for the same length like your hairs are.

Clip them under separated upper part. For now, do not worry about this what sticks out at the top - we will deal with that later ^-^

See? Looks definitely better and naturally than before ♥ But it's not the end~

Clip the second clip-in for second half of your head like first.

Now it's a part where we are clip that what has been sticks on top (I turned them 2 times and clip at the height of pins, but there are a million ways to do that).



Cool! Now you need to back-comb your hairs over clip-in.

If U need clip sticks out part of clip-in.

And then you can put your upper hairs back.



You could also clip together upper hairs - how you only wanna ^U^


And it's already the end~
 ***
It was my first tutorial ever so I'm dying of curiosity what do U think?


Kiss kiss, Oami~

2 comments:

  1. Ah the tutorial is so nice !! ^__^" And I really like the pink extensions hehehe.

    /reply/ You can enter!!! Just tell me what country you're from and i'll have it added to the list (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute ^^ i do think that you should taper the bottom of the extensions though so its not super straight at the bottom and looks more natural. either way, cute ^^

    ReplyDelete