7 June 2011

Waiting for train~~~

 Returning from a red-head party.

(Jeans jacket - Cubus; Shirt - my mom's; Skirt - H&M; Socks - ?; Sneakers - Daichmann)

I love this jeans jacket by all my heart! It's my the biggest love from last summer and I'm planning to spend with it this summer too :)) I bought it in Cubus. I liked the visual view of it. Simple, but still unique because of worn jeans material. Great for a summer nights when you need to wear something on your arms but it's too warm for a jumper. The only drawback is that you can't tuck the sleeves, but it's not a big drawback  for me. It's one of more important things in my closet. For sure I will take it with me to the end of world :))

5 comments:

  1. Ehehe, sure! :3 I'd be happy to help you! (^o^) Just email me the codes at rabbito-bonbon@live.com (^_<)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihhihi to the end of the world <3
    jakie rozmazane xddd nie moglam ustac w miejscu za bardzo xdd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the denim jacket!

    xo,
    Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, you are so so so so sweety!!! Your style wonders me!!! Keep it up!

    Kisses,
    Cris.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's You're blog is so charming!  I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
    <3eimi
    http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete