7 June 2011

Girly & colorfull


Hi, swetties!
It was really really really hot day. One of this when it's so sultrily and stuffy that you just can't wait for the storm. Like in some tropical climate. When I came out I thought that it's completely unnormal that it's so hot in my country. Katie have her theory: winter was so long that I got used to it and now warm weather is something strange for me. It's possible :)


I will not describe brands of clothes because I only know that my sunglasses are from Primark. Other things are gifts or second hand or just somewhere. That's all. Thank you :3
But then I would like to add word about my hairstyle. Ponytail on the top of head is my new discovery. It's comfortable, includes my not-too-long-fringe and looks great. Perfect solution for summer ^U^

I found a great summer dress in sh! I'm not a big fan of blue color, actually I don't like it. But I am in need of dresses for summer and this one was quite cheep and I fall in love in this bow and heart pattern ^^~~~ 


 Awesome, isn't it?!

3 comments:

  1. ale śliczne~~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ej swietnie wygladasz w tym koku! :D
    zeszla mi skora z polowy ramienia i wygladam jak bita trzysta razy gorzej niz zawsze ;///
    super jest ta sukienka omg nie dziwie sie, ze ja kupilas mimo niebieskosci :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Following you now.
    Welcome to IFB by the way :)
    Joy x

    http://alexdrakevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete