3 August 2011

Feeling Good - Michael Bublé

Last days I have no time for notices because I just moved to London and everything is so new here!!! New start, new life, new adventures, new people, new friends, new places :))) I'm so excited~!

I'm decorated one of walls~~~
BEFORE:


and AFTER:


Isn't it's cuter~?!??!!?!
... and I bought a pink stool to the bar     \(^O^)/~ Keep it real, keep it pink!

I love this place so much! I'm a very lucky girl :)


Sorceress~ :D




See you soon~!~~!~!~~!~!!!~~~!!
Asia.

7 comments:

  1. oooh you moved to london, you'll have a fabulous time!

    Rianna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great to you move to london, is fantastic. your room so great. have a nice time ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg London is awesome! And your pink stool is so cute! I'm a new follower btw - mind following back? :D

    http://theshoebunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey I love it! The stool is so cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like everything. Great post.
    I´d like you check out mine.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hi there.)

    Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
    Nice post.))

    I need your help (maybe again) ...
    I spend new survey ..
    Have you watched the MTV awards prizes?
    if yes whether you agree with all the awards, or something you think was unfair?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new room deco! PINKPINKPINK ~
    And your hair is so nice iasjfidfjsdf yeaaarn

    Glad you're feelin gooood, have a great day ahead :3

    ReplyDelete