3 August 2011

Feeling Good - Michael Bublé

Last days I have no time for notices because I just moved to London and everything is so new here!!! New start, new life, new adventures, new people, new friends, new places :))) I'm so excited~!

I'm decorated one of walls~~~
BEFORE:


and AFTER:


Isn't it's cuter~?!??!!?!
... and I bought a pink stool to the bar     \(^O^)/~ Keep it real, keep it pink!

I love this place so much! I'm a very lucky girl :)


Sorceress~ :D




See you soon~!~~!~!~~!~!!!~~~!!
Asia.

7 comments:

  1. oooh you moved to london, you'll have a fabulous time!

    Rianna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great to you move to london, is fantastic. your room so great. have a nice time ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg London is awesome! And your pink stool is so cute! I'm a new follower btw - mind following back? :D

    http://theshoebunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey I love it! The stool is so cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like everything. Great post.
    I´d like you check out mine.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥
    Hi there.)

    Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
    Nice post.))

    I need your help (maybe again) ...
    I spend new survey ..
    Have you watched the MTV awards prizes?
    if yes whether you agree with all the awards, or something you think was unfair?
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new room deco! PINKPINKPINK ~
    And your hair is so nice iasjfidfjsdf yeaaarn

    Glad you're feelin gooood, have a great day ahead :3

    ReplyDelete